Onsite Hearing services for residents.
Onsite Hearing Services
Aria’s audiologists and clinical staff serve as an extension of the facility care team,
answering questions and providing ongoing education for residents and families.
All appointments, paperwork, progress reports, and billing are managed by Aria, too.
Comprehensive Audiology Care. Affordable Coverage.
The Aria insurance program is available with no net out-of-pocket costs for qualified Medicaid residents (with Social Security income). Enrolling in the program reduces your monthly cost to the nursing home. You then pay a premium for the program to receive the dental, vision, and audiology care you select at no additional cost. Our dedicated services team works closely with families and caregivers to explain options and manage enrollment.
Convenient Medical Services.
Aria Care Partners offer skilled nursing facilities, residents, and families many benefits.
- Onsite dental, vision, and audiology care management teams to support staff
- Expert clinicians trained to work with residents who have communication and memory-related issues
- Ongoing patient and family outreach and education to drive engagement
- Improved census and complete compliance reporting to protect and enhance revenue
- Proactive chronic condition risk management to reduce readmissions
- Creative insurance programs and onsite enrollment to improve access to care
- Dedicated dental, vision, and audiology services in the care and comfort of the facility
- Affordable insurance plans that cover the costs of care
- Quality dentures, eyewear, and hearing aids to keep your health on track
- Appointment and billing management to keep your care plan on track
- Condition-specific education for families keeping them informed
- Ongoing family outreach that provides peace of mind
Aria Standard of Care
Years of Experience
The staff are always here on time, always cheerful and polite towards the residents and staff and are always professional. I applaud the care and patience they demonstrate towards our residents and the residents are always please after they have visited.
Skilled Nursing Facility
Staff is very professional and proficient , as well as kind and patient – which is great when providing services in a nursing/long-term care facility.
Long Term Care Facility